Seeking More Answers? Look no Further, Attorney Brett Oppenheimer is here for you.

Can I Still Make a Claim if My Loved One Passed Away?

A. Yes, in Kentucky you can pursue a claim and/or file a lawsuit on behalf of a deceased loved one. If it can be proved that your loved one was abused or neglected, you have the opportunity to hold accountable those that were responsible for your loved one's death and to seek compensation and move toward making positive changes to help protect the next resident.