Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices Lawyer in Louisville, KY
Call (502) 242-8877 to Learn More in a Free Consultation
Medical and pharmaceutical companies have the duty to ensure that their products are safe, and that any risks are appropriately and clearly communicated. When medical device manufacturers and drug companies fail to meet these obligations, they can be held legal responsible for any harm that befalls patients. Brett H. Oppenheimer, PLLC may be able to help you seek justice and financial recovery if you or a loved one has suffered from a defective medical device or drug.
Why Choose Brett for Your Defective Medical Device or Drug Case?
- $100+ Million Recovered for Clients
- Fighting for Patients & Families Since 1991
- Top 100 KY Trial Lawyers - National Trial Lawyers
- Client-Recommended, One-on-One Service
- Personally Handles Every Case Himself
See how Brett can help you in a FREE & confidential consultation: Call (502) 242-8877 today!
Find Out If You Are Eligible to File a Claim
Some of the types of claims that are made against pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies include:
- Negligence: This general claim alleges that a medical device or drug company failed to act reasonably or was reckless or malicious in failing to meet reasonable standards of care in testing, reporting, designing, manufacturing, or delivering its products.
- Inadequate Warning: A manufacturer’s warning may be deemed inadequate if it omits or fails to clearly express the true risks and/or potential complications to patients.
- Failure to Warn: Pharmaceutical companies have an obligation to clearly disclose all side effects and negative complications known to the company. These companies must also provide doctors with the data that doctors need to safely use the device to educate their patients and staff.
- Improper Marketing: This claims that drugs or devices were sold in an overly aggressive or inappropriate way, causing more patients to be injured or killed than would be true with appropriate marketing tactics. This also applies to cases of marketing devices or drugs for “off label”, “experimental”, or “non-FDA approved” use.
- Spoiled, Contaminated, or Tainted Drugs: Whether due to a failure to maintain a sterile environment or a failure to maintain refrigeration, etc., companies can be held responsible for injuries or deaths caused by these conditions.
If you believe you or a loved one have been injured as a result of a defective drug or device, or from a failure to warn about the product’s potential risks, please contact Brett Oppenheimer, PLLC for a free consultation.
Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Claims
Brett Oppenheimer takes on cases including and not limited to:
- Bair Hugger Knee Hip Infections
- Benicar Lawsuits
- Da Vinci Surgical Robot
- Duodenoscope Superbug Outbreak
- Granulose Naturalyte
- Invokana Ketoacidosis
- IVC Filter Injury
- Januvia Pancreatic Cancer
- Lipitor Diabetes
- Off Label Drug
- Onglyza Heart Attack
- Paxil Birth Defects
- Power Morcellators Uterine Cancer Risk
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Stryker Hip Implant
- Subsys Off Label
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Risks
- Tiger Paw Recall
- Viagra Melanoma Risk
- Xarelto Lawsuit
- Zofran Birth Defects
See if Brett can help you with your case! Call (502) 242-8877 or send him an email today.